- Accounting and bookkeeping work for the Dutch entities;
- Invoicing, VAT returns, banking issues and debtor management;
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reports;
- Serve as first point of contact for company clients and visitors;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Proactively participate in other ad hoc support activities to ensure smooth operation of the office;
- Performing any other administrative duties as requested.
- You have a degree in “Moderne Bedrijfsadministratie” or Accounting (MEAO);
- You have 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting;
- You have experience with working within an international environment;
- Experience within the real estate business is a big advantage;
- You are able to handle fiscal information with integrity and sensitivity;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you have excellent written and oral communication and organization skills;
- You are able to set priorities, handle a high workload and you are committed to assigned tasks;
- You have attention to detail and are reliable and accurate in your work;
- You are highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools like Microsoft Office, bookkeeping and banking software.
3000 – 3500
Wat biedt onze opdrachtgever?
- A challenging job for 40 hours a week for long term;
- You will get a contract at the company immediately;
- The salary is based on your education level and experience;
- You will be a part of a small, motivated and dynamic team.