Company: Our client is a leading outsourcing company that has in excess of 10 years experience providing IT, Customer service and sales support to their global client base. Their core business is supporting world leading companies to stream line their processes and service offerings. They are now hiring Norwegian Speaking IT technical support for their team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Role: In our client`s technical support team in Amsterdam, there are new positions available for Norwegian IT technical support. The IT technical support will oversee and support Norwegian customers on their IT products and services and will be responsible for the following,
- Providing technical support on the phone to customers who speak Norwegian and English. The questions vary considerably among end users, who use different lines of business, commercial and proprietary applications
- Working with your colleagues to share information and to cooperate with each other on a problem
- Maintaining in-depth abstract knowledge of the products, including, operating system levels, software application packages, hardware and equipment
- Troubleshooting, identifying and correcting technical errors, using your technical and problem solving skills, and directing the caller through the required steps to reinstate functionality
- Having the ability to be confident, assertive and engaging when dealing with existing and potential customers.
Skills: The ideal candidate must speak fluent Danish and fluent English. Preferably the candidate will have previous experience in a telephone technical support position, giving support to end-users, experience in dealing with a novice or low-skilled customer base and be able to impart knowledge at various levels and he/she should be able to work on multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously. Potential candidates should have a general knowledge of desktop hardware, software, networking (wireless networking, configurations, cabling, router, etc) and have a working knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft applications, user access set-up. The candidate should be a team player, highly motivated, independent, flexible, customer orientated, and results-driven.
Gains: If you are looking for a role where you can take advantage of excellent training, attractive salary along with benefits (25 days holidays, reimbursement of public transport), work on exciting projects and be part of a large European technical team, this is the role for you. You will also have the possibility to obtain MCP and/or MCDST certification. If you are interested, send a copy of your CV and contact details to find out more.
Merrow Language Recruitment BeesWax Europe are specialist Language Recruitment Consultancies.
With over 45 years experience in the field of multilingual recruitment and clients located across EMEA we look forward to discussing your next job opportunity with you.
UK +44 20 3468 4181
No related jobs (yet).