» Back to search result
New Business Development Manager – AL
Vacancy number 10298
Den Bosch reference 20110908-UEVP
International IT company located in Den Bosch.
- You maintain existing relationships with channel partners and distributors in your region, but you are also continuously on the outlook for new partners.
- Together with the distributors of your region you will approach potential resellers and dealers in both the IT- and the Digital Signage/narrowcasting segment.
- You play a leading role in the launch of new strategic alliances.
- All this requires strong analytical thinking, a good sense of politically sensitive situations and a high degree of entrepreneurship. For the most part, you will work from the office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. About once a month you will go on a business trip to visit customers in your part of Europe.
- Being in the industry such as Display (industry), Surveillance, Security, Telecom (industry) and Industrial PC.
- 3 year in sales experience to develop new business, create opportunities, build up new business models.
- Being in the OEM/ODM IT business is a plus.
- Business related course education in HBO.
- English ability is a must and fluency in German, French, Spanish and/or Italian are a plus.
- IT Technology background is a plus.
- Personal characteristics: self starter, creative, able to negotiate on CEO/management level, analytically strong and goal oriented.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Please register yourself by filling in your personal details and attaching your CV on https://flexweb.undutchables.nl/.
Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.
We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
No related jobs (yet).