About the position:
Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear A Customer manner within the set parameters. The CSR also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a CSR are:
• In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
• Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
• Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
• Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
• Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
What are our requirements?
• Speaks and writes fluently German and has basic understand of English (to follow training).
• A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
• Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
• Minimum of vocational work and thinking level. Preferably a degree in the ICT field.
• Communicative and service orientated. Highly accurate and analytical skills.
We have a training starting in october 2017. Apply now by sending your C.V. through our website.
Full-time – Nearby: Amsterdam, Utrecht, Amersfoort en Almere.