You will be responsible for credit management on behalf of several clients, which entails that you ensure that international outstanding invoices are collected quickly and competently. By doing so, you act as a point of contact for the clients. In this position it is very important to maximize customer satisfaction to contribute to the clients bottom line.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contact by phone with international debtors with regards to outstanding invoices;
- Maintaining correspondence with international debtors;
- Administrative tasks, such as processing of appointments and other debtor information in our system;
- Competently following up on the process regarding formal notices;
- Monitoring and ascertainment of reported disputes;
- Striking agreements with clients regarding the arrangement of payments;
- Participation in team meetings.
- At least a high school level of reasoning;
- Excellent command of the English and Czech language;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a position involving contact with customers;
- Demonstrable working skills with MS Office;
- Living in or near Amsterdam.
- You are able to communicate clearly in a written and oral format with debtors, customers, colleagues and the internal organization;
- You are consciously service minded towards debtors and customers and aim to maximize the customer satisfaction within the department;
- You are able to identify a problem quickly and easily find a good solution for the customer / debtor;
- You are organized and able to register the right information in the correct way in the systems;
- You enjoy working in a team and are able to work towards goals that contribute to the department and organization results.
2000 – 2500
Wat biedt onze opdrachtgever?
- An exciting full time in a young international environment.
- Start salary of €1750 till €2100,- gross a month (40 hours a week).
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / travel costs compensation (maximum €285,- per month).
- Directly employed by the client, contract of 7 months.
Are you interested in the above position and does the description suit your profile? Please sent your resume accompanied by a cover letter.
Based on relevance and experience you will be invited for an intake at our office.
With the above description ARTO RECRUITMENT has no intention to distinguish people based on their religion, gender, age or preferences.