Allround Support Photo Studios – Amsterdam
Do you have experience working in an operations or warehouse environment? Do you have an interest in fashion and do you enjoy working behind the scenes making sure everything is ready for the next day? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
For one of our clients, a major international fashion brand with its European HQ & Photo Studios in Amsterdam, we manage a Flex pool of employees who provide support at their Photo Studios.
As Allround Support you are responsible for making sure everything is prepared for the upcoming photoshoots.
You will work on a 0-hour contract and depending on the need of the business and your availability, most likely fulltime (or a minimum of 3 days per week). Working days are from Monday through Friday from 9h till 18h.
This is a perfect flexible job for somebody who is able to work with high volumes of workflow including prioritization and planning under tight deadlines. It offers you the opportunity to experience how it is to work in a fast-paced high-volume digital studio environment within the fashion industry.
* Follows procedures to prepare product for shooting (Boxing /Unboxing / Cutting labels/ Hanging items);
* Arranges styles to be photographed;
* Maintains the integrity of products while prepping and repacking;
* Operates with high level of autonomy;
* Identifies and escalates problems with product and communicates appropriately.
We hope you bring:
* Experience in a high volume commercial studio or fulfillment center;
* Availability to start as soon as possible;
* A well-organized personality with an eye for details;
* MS Office experience;
* Comfortability to work under pressure to fast deliver a task when needed quickly;
* Good communication skills;
* Interest/experience in fashion.
Check out this vacancy