Purchase Order Administrator
Our client is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Their mission is to meet growing businesses’ data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organization, they self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
The Purchase Order Administrator will join the Finance team and act as a link between the Accounts Payable function and the wider business. They will support the business through the creation of purchase orders, timely goods receipting, review and input of supplier details, preparation and provision of payment status reports and assist in the resolution of any issues that arise. They will be critical in ensuring the consistency of data input to the ERP system and in helping to ensure suppliers are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Create purchase orders and coordinate relevant business approvals
- Register in a timely manner the arrival of goods/services in our ERP system
- Review and input of supplier details into our ERP system
- Interface with the business and suppliers on payment issues
- Work with Accounts Payable in resolving blocked invoices
- Liaise with requesters/business owners for additional information or any questions.
- Development of key reporting to assist budget holders with managing supplier payments, for example overview of open requisitions and purchase orders, supplier invoice payment status and monitoring of payment to terms.
Check out this vacancy