Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will lead recruitment processes from start to finish, with a focus on veterinarians for the hospitals and clinics across the Netherlands. This role is unique as its both operational and strategic and you will be able to take part in creating and setting up the Talent Acquisition function from scratch.
Your responsibilities as a recruiter:
- Successfully manage recruitment processes from start to finish, together with hiring managers, ensure high quality recruitment.
- Hold intake meetings with hiring managers, identify and source candidates, create shortlists of candidates by interviewing and evaluating them against the role brief.
- Create talent pools and sourcing strategies for key roles within the organisation.
- Building a strong external network of stakeholders (platforms, universities, interest groups etc) in order to grow the talent pool.
- Develop a talent acquisition plan based on their overall strategy and objectives.
- Implement an efficient and data driven recruitment process, ways of working and lead stakeholders through the change.
- training/ coaching of Hiring Managers regarding recruitment
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience
You enjoy making a difference, build networks and relationships and thrive in a growing business where you can contribute to a higher life quality for pets and their owners.
Check out this vacancy