Stock Associate – Amsterdam
For one of our clients, a wholesaler in organic food, we are recruiting for multiple Stock associates to join them at one of their high end grocery stores in Amsterdam.
Due to the new government Covid restrictions as well as the upcoming Holiday season our client is in need of extra support for the upcoming weeks to several months.
In the position of Stocker you play an important role in providing an excellent shopping experience by making sure product displays are merchandised, expertly displayed and available to the customers.
Your main tasks include:
- Stock shelves and rotate product properly to guarantee fresh product is available for the customer;
- Assist with receiving of new goods;
- Organizes new inventory, remove and breaks down empty boxes;
- Answer questions the customers may have:
- Make sure the store is always in a clean and tidy condition.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred;
- Available for a minimum of 8 hours per week;
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service;
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Check out this vacancy