Senior Client Relationship Manager Amsterdam
Do you have experience as a Client Relationship Manager in a large professional services organisation? Are you ready to take on this role to drive the Amsterdam Client Program for our client, a leading global law firm? Do you have what it takes? Keep reading!
The role of the Senior Client Relationship Manager will be to drive the client growth program for the Amsterdam office of our client, a leading global law firm. Their clients typically are sophisticated organizations operating in a demanding fast and moving world. It is their aim to help clients navigate, proactive where possible and always with a advice that helps them achieve their business objectives. The CRM manager plays an important role in the growing of truly strategic relationships with a selection of priority clients and prospects, allowing the legal experts to be their clients forward looking trusted advisor.
As the Senior Client Relationship Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the partners and the local Management Team to embed the Amsterdam client growth programme;
- Lead the client teams together with client relationship partners. Facilitate effective teaming for the client across the network. Prepare and attend regular client relationship meetings, Set the agenda by identifying relevant topics for discussion and ensure follow up;
- Develop dynamic, smart and ambitious client plans, which consider client’s strategic priorities, key trends in the market and opportunities, ensuring annual KPIs are met by the relationship team;
- Develop a strong understanding of each client’s business model, market positioning and strategic focus in terms of products and geographies;
- Maintain a strong understanding of key decision-makers and stakeholders at the client, ensuring regular investment in existing relationships and the fostering of new relationships by the appropriate lead(s);
- Regularly seek client feedback and insights through multiple channels, sharing those insights back with key internal stakeholders and ensuring actionable feedback is addressed promptly;
- Work closely with the Global Relationship Partners and Pricing team to develop a commercially favorable proposals, balancing the needs of the client with the profitability targets of the firm;
- Regularly review the financial performance of the client to understand key drivers behind revenue and profitability growth and decline, working with the Relationship Partners and Finance to address any issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate diploma (or equivalent);
- 10+ years’ client relationship management experience in a large professional services organisation. Is recognized as a true professional and used to work professional and used to work peer to peer with partners;
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Experience in managing and supervising junior team members;
- Strong interpersonal skills – communicating, influencing, listening and negotiating;
- Bright, creative thinker. Has the ability to translate market developments into potential client needs. An interest in developing sector knowledge is important;
- Experience in managing strategic pitch processes;
- Understanding of change management.
Check out this vacancy