Sales Administration Coordinator Amsterdam
Do you have experience with order management and like to be in contact with different international stakeholders? Read on!
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the high quality and efficient back-office sales support for EMEA. This includes the handling of administrative duties related to sales, product allocation, stock management, master data management, pricing and sales administration.
You will be in close contact with the Product & Marketing and Service teams, international company offices and distributors for the timely solving of issues and responsibilities.
- Perform administrative duties related to sales, purchasing, product allocation, stock management, master data management, pricing and sales administration;
- Process all types of orders through SAP data entry;
- Support in the shipment of all ordered goods and products; arrange the shipping details and the shipment itself;
- Ensure allocation and packing is performed and handled in a timely, accurate and commercially focused manner;
- Support in the production of status reports and special notices;
- Maintain excellent communication with distributors & company offices;
- Provide administrative support to all other team members.
What is in it for you:
- Variable bonus;
- 26 holiday days per year;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Discount on company products.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- MBO level;
- 2+ years professional experience in a commercial environment in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations or Customer Support;
- Proficient in the use of Office, experienced with SAP (Sales Distribution/ Material Management) or equivalent;
- Able to define, plan and work according to priorities and strict deadlines;
- Work independently and manage projects from creation through implementation;
- Strong attention to detail, accurate and organized;
- Proactive, empathetic & anticipating on customer needs to exceed customer expectations;
- Approach problem-solving creatively & systematically to reach optimal solutions;
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus (written as well as spoken).
Check out this vacancy