VM Creative Designer – VM Tools Amsterdam
Do you have excellent project management skills and are you excited to play a role in designing a new style for all visual merchandising tools? We are looking for a Creative Designer for Visual Merchandising tools for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. You will be designing visual merchandising tools for retail landscape, with the focus on hangers and mannequins. Please note, the deadline to apply is Sunday, September 19th at 17:00.
As the Creative Designer, you will be project managing all aspects of the process from designing, prototyping, production to distribution coordination. You will be reporting to the Senior Visual Merchandiser, VM Retail + Wholesale.
- Designing retail hangers and mannequins, closely working with the VM lead.
- Collaborating and co-creating development of all other visual merchandising tools, in close partnership and collaboration with the store concept team;
- Project managing all aspects of the process from designing, suppliers, prototyping, production and distribution coordination;
- Creating and conducting surveys and market researches;
- Managing all data, technical drawings, surveys, competitors analysis, new material researches;
- Building strong partnerships and working alongside with other teams such as store concept, procurement, store development, other teams;
- Driving internal communication across all stakeholders and facilitating collaboration between team;
- Preparing and presenting proposal decks to internal stakeholders within the business.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Design/Architecture or similar degree;
- 4-5 years of experience in a design role, specifically technical detailing to production;
- Experience in designing and development of hangers and mannequins is preferred;
- Experience in project management and retail visual merchandising / creative is required;
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Able to build productive internal / external working relationships;
- Strong sketch-up skill/ basic designer skills;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign;
- Knowledge of V-Ray is a plus.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy