Payroll Specialist Amsterdam
Do you have knowledge of the Dutch payroll system & legislation? We are looking for a Payroll Specialist for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. You will be joining as a key member of a high-performing payroll team and together you will oversee end-to-end payroll services for 3400+ associates. Please note, the deadline to apply is Sunday, September 19th at 17:00.
The main function of the team is to provide timely and accurate payment to associates while adhering to governmental regulations and company controls, to build strong relationship with the payroll provider and to partner up with all HR functions to facilitate readiness of initial data for the payroll cycle.
You will be handling payroll data, doing financial calculations, and checking the data from the external payroll agency. You will also be handling queries from employees, testing new projects, answering questions, and paying out holiday balance.
- Supporting the monthly end-to-end payroll cycle;
- Ensuring an accurate and timely payroll month close including but not limited to basic pay, statutory and supplementary benefits, stock compensation, payroll taxes;
- Analyzing data processing, reconciliation input vs output, discrepancies resolution;
- Garnishments/seizures administration;
- Payroll calculation and administration of expats/impats;
- Wage tax filing and handling payroll related employees queries;
- Performing Pro-forma calculations and maintaining payroll FAQ;
- Assisting the Senior Payroll Specialist in preparing payroll reconciliations, GL postings and reports;
- Providing payroll feedback and data when supporting with implementing and on-boarding a new payroll system in HR.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a payroll environment;
- Knowledge of the Dutch payroll & legislation and the ability to advise on Dutch taxation, labor law related to employee compensation, benefits;
- Experience with Numbers, WD;
- Experience working within a Sox environment;
- Excellent Excel skills and strong numerical and analytical skills;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, analyze information and exercise good judgment;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy