Legal Counsel for Digital & Data Team Amsterdam
Are you a legal professional with solid knowledge of IT & Privacy contracts as well as a commercial mindset looking to contribute to legally sound solutions to make the impossible possible? We are recruiting for Legal Counsel for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Please note, the deadline to apply is Tuesday, September 21st at 12:00.
In this role as Legal Counsel you will join the Digital & Data team with a focus on IT / digital contracts, privacy and commercial contracts in general and possibly ecommerce and consumer rights related queries. You will provide practical, business-oriented legal advice to a fast-paced and demanding business in an ever-evolving landscape.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advise on and draft IT/tech contracts, e.g. platform agreements, SaaS contracts, etc;
- Advise on privacy aspects within contracts and general questions on data usage. The company has quite some standards and processes on privacy that can be followed but knowledge to advise on topics outside that is preferable);
- Have at least 2-5 years of experience, preferably within tech, IT, digital, privacy legal work and law firm background;
- Reporting into the legal director Digital and Data and working with the digital and data team and following procedures;
- Advice on consumer facing digital/online brand assets including for our Ecom site, consumer law.
- Help the digital and data team with ad hoc questions, contract reviews and cooperate with our business stakeholders;
- Assist with our privacy project and related project work and;
- Help with due diligence on contract sets with our main stakeholders and update information in our contract repository;
- Help with process optimization with our stakeholders and procurement department.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A law degree, preferably in the Netherlands or otherwise Europe;
- 2-5 years experience in Tech, IT, digital, privacy legal work;
- Experience in law firm preferred.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy