Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist Amsterdam
We are looking for a Talent & Acquisition Specialist for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. You will be supporting the Talent & Acquisition Manager with sourcing and recruiting top talent into Ecommerce, Outlet, Retail Concept & Design, Controlling & Business Operations, Visual Merch, Creative Services positions. Please note, the deadline to apply is Sunday, September 19th at 17:00.
As the TA Specialist, you will use deep knowledge and external insights to build candidate pipelines and fulfil workforce requirements. Within a competitive talent segment this role will actively seek out the best talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Partnering with the TA Manager to understand workforce requirements needed to recruit;
- Developing a talent pipeline acting as internal recruitment agency sourcing top talent through tools, events and employer brand activities;
- Leveraging contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings;
- Using analytics for volume recruitment activity, developing evergreen positions and system automation within the selection tools to recruit proactively;
- Acting as the primary contact person for recruitment activities;
- Using market knowledge to drive competitive screening of applicants and ensuring quality applications are received, providing insight for continuous improvement opportunities;
- Advising Hiring Managers on their Talent Acquisition needs as well as appropriate sourcing channels;
- Prescreening of candidates and increasing conversion rates through recruitment funnel;
- Executing appropriate assessment tools and techniques to increase quality of hire;
- Delivering exceptional candidate and stakeholder journey through the hiring process.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition and working with complex roles within Retail & Ecommerce as a Recruiter or Sourcer;
- Technical expertise in product recruitment specialism is essential for this role;
- Experience with the end to end TA process specifically sourcing and selection;
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels i.e. LinkedIn or talent communities;
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment system and / or tools;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy