Communications Coordinator Amsterdam
Are you able to create engaging, creative, and impactful communication content? We are looking for a Communications Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Do you have 4-5 years of experience in a Communications role? Please note, the deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 1st at 12:00.
The Communications Coordinator reports to the Senior Manager of this brands global + EMEA VM Display & Windows Communications department.
Some of the coordinators responsibilities include communication to all markets, development and maintenance of the brands Visual Merchandising & Windows App and aligning all tools for all VM teams and stores to access. The brand is always looking to identify new opportunities to improve the digital communication strategy whilst coordinating the supply and maintenance of various departmental communication & training tools.
- Overseeing the VM, Display & Windows communications strategy including the on-time delivery of annual, seasonal, monthly and weekly communication tools;
- Developing and delivering creative, engaging and impactful communications;
- Coordinating the supply and maintenance of communications & training tools for all channels and markets;
- Working together with the communications team to evolve and enhance the communications strategy;
- Maintaining communications inboxes and acting as the first point of contact;
- Maintaining, optimizing and providing user support for the VM & Windows app including creating content;
- Driving the digitalization of systems and optimization of communications platforms;
- Performing communications engagement analyses such as post-event reports on success and areas of improvement;
- Partnering with Events Specialist to provide scripts & narratives for seasonal training materials;
- Participating in department and team projects as needed from both VM & Windows;
- Collaborating with all relevant stakeholders on key projects as required.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 4-5 years experience within a Communications or similar role;
- Experience in copywriting and storytelling, preferably in a fashion environment;
- Experience in visual communication and creation of appealing documents/content;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, written and verbal;
- Proficient in MS office and Adobe Creative Suite programs;
- Knowledge of the best practices of digital communications and tools;
- Ability to multi-task between projects and work in a team environment.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy