Temp Master Data Project Coordinator Amsterdam
This role is a combination of fashion and data where youll be analyzing the brand’s and products’ performance on ecommerce platforms. Are you a data wizard with a passion for clothing and fashion? We are looking for a Temp Masters Data Project Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Please note, the deadline to apply is Thursday, September 16th at 17:00.
The Temp Master Data Project Coordinator will support the data team with the product data model creation. The key objective of this role is building a complete overview of all attributes and values used during the Ecommerce product enrichment process.
- Cleaning up already existing PIM and Tradebyte data models from errors and inconsistencies;
- Working in PIM Informatica and Tradebyte product data management tools;
- Building a Product Data Model by collecting product attribute values and using existing product copy and previously completed attribute enrichments;
- Working in close collaboration with the Master Data Coordinators and Ecommerce copywriters to understand the copywriting process and enrichment needs of the brands own website and other ecommerce platforms;
- Performing analyses of the product data required by the partners to ensure all channel needs are covered by the Product Data Model;
- Building new templates and copywriter guidelines in Microsoft Excel, incorporating the new Product Data Model;
- Establish new copywriting and product enrichment process for the brand.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Ecommerce product copywriting or fashion product attribution is a must;
- Excellent fashion garment production knowledge;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Experience in working with PIM Informatica or Tradebyte is a plus;
- Proficient in using Excel and other data cleaning and analysis tools;
- Strong organization skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Passion for problem solving and data analysis.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Check out this vacancy